Beauty is skin deep, they say. And a woman looks as young as she feels. A truly beautiful woman is physically appealing. But just as all other body organs the skin also ages with time. There’s no denying that anyone will encounter this fact sooner or later.
Fortunately we don’t live in the dark ages anymore. Science has come a long way since then and has made it possible for your skin to look young again with the best anti aging cream for women.
Lack of Collagen?
As women mature the process of cell renewal takes a backseat as a result of which the skin loses its elasticity. Lack of collagen lessens the firmness and elasticity of skin because of which moisture and fat also reduces leading to sagging of the skin and wrinkles. Similarly the more you are exposed to the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays, the more likely you will develop fine lines, wrinkles and sun spots.
Fortunately, even if the skin ageing process has set in, you can still maintain a youthful look using anti aging creams that really work!
What is a good anti aging cream that actually works?
An effective anti aging cream has been designed to stimulate cell growth, reinforce elasticity, clean and purify your skin for that perfect glow that you can show off to the world. It is a basically a moisturiser based skin care product that reduces, masks and prevents skin ageing. It not only nourishes the skin with natural ingredients but also makes your skin look soft, supple and beautiful.
There are a myriad of natural ingredients which when combined can generate enormous results in prevention of wrinkles and skin sagging. The perfect anti aging cream will stimulate tissue repair and encourage production of collagen. The collagen builders in the cream penetrate deeply and promote cellular repair which will reverse some signs of aging. Retinol, vitamin E and C, alpha hydroxyl acids, antioxidants and essential vitamins and nutrients present in the cream can give your body the care and protection it deserves for a more glowing complexion.
Anti aging cream benefits top 5
1. Reduces wrinkles: Helps in minimising wrinkles and fine lines and holds to your youthfulness.
2. Minimizes age spots: It lightens age spots and gives you a radiant skin tone.
3. Removes dead skin cells: Pampering your skin with an anti ageing cream will remove the dead skin cells which makes the skin look dull.
4. Perfect moisturising: Dry skin will be a thing of the past with continuous use of an anti ageing cram making it soft and supple.
5. Skin Tightening: Anti ageing cream promotes increased output of collagen and elastin that tightens the skin.
Essential Anti Aging Creams Ingredients
Currently, there are hundreds of anti-aging serums and creams in the skin-care product market. But you must carefully choose the best anti aging cream suitable for your skin type. Manufacturers of these creams all claim that their products have multiple benefits and are the best in the market. In view of this, it can be difficult to make a decision on the most suitable anti aging cream for you. However, you can increase your chances of selecting the best cream by carefully evaluating the ingredients of different creams since anti-aging cream benefits vary from one cream to another depending on the ingredients.
The following is an overview of some of the common anti-aging cream ingredients and their perceived benefits.
- Hyaluronic acid serum: Hyaluronic occurs naturally in the connective tissues of the body. The main purpose of this acid is to lubricate and hydrate cells. When the levels of Hyaluronic acid in your body are low, the skin is susceptible to dryness which leads to signs of premature aging such as wrinkles. On the other hand, using creams that contain Hyaluronic acid serum can improve your skin tone and texture as well as improve your skin’s moisture. Hyaluronic acid serum can also help improve your skins elasticity by tightening sagging skin.
- Vitamin A: One of the benefits of Vitamin A is that it can help build or repair collagen fibres in the skin that usually deteriorate with age. In addition to this, skin care products that contain Vitamin A also enhance the skins natural ability to exfoliate. This ingredient is also effective in caring for aging skin because it can help prevent the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids: The main benefits of these acids include; reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improving skin tone, exfoliating and cleansing skin and reducing skin oiliness. These acids may also help to clear marks left by skin conditions such as acne.
- Glycolic Acid: This acid triggers the production of collagen in the skin and delays the signs of skin aging substantially if used before aging sets in. Most anti-aging skin care products that target consumers aged below 30 years contain. Products used to treat acne in adolescent and post-adolescent women also contain Glycolic acid.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E also has antioxidant properties that are essential in revitalizing inflamed skin or unhealthy skin. This ingredient is also a main component of most anti-aging moisturizer creams because it moisturizes skin and counteracts the harmful effects of elements such as the sun’s ultra violet rays on the skin by restoring the suppleness of the skin.
- Green Tea Extracts: These extracts contain anti-inflammatory qualities that are effective in reducing skin aging symptoms such as wrinkles, large pores and swelling. These extracts also stimulate epidermal growth that improves the rate at which skin re-grows and heals after an injury.
- Ascorbic Acid/Vitamin C: This acid has antioxidant properties that are vital to the health of skin. Ascorbic acid stabilizes the levels of collagen in the body and improves skin elasticity. In addition to this, this ingredient also has healing abilities and is effective in treating skin that appears prematurely aged due to wounds such as sunburns.
- Peptides: Most of the new anti-aging serums and creams contain peptides that improve collagen and elastin production. This improves the skins elasticity and delays aging.
What is the best anti aging cream for women?
I would tell you about three products that will completely charm you.
Best night cream with collagen…
The first product is Kollagen Intensiv. It is a revolutionary product. I had only heard of ‘collagen injections’ and cannot bear the thought of something being injected in my body. So when I came across a cream that could be applied on the face like a regular moisturiser, I was more than willing to try it. It is very easy to use and works for my dusky skin tone. I had patchy skin, dark circles and a few wrinkles around the eyes.
I was amazed at the end of 30 days. My skin looked even, the dark circles had become lighter and the wrinkles were visibly reduced. This anti aging cream is focussed on mostly the complete face. It boosts the production of natural collagen existing in your body and not injecting it! Kollagen Intensiv contains the patented peptide, SYN-COLL that has multiple benefits. If you want to try this product you may even be rewarded with a free trial.
Revitol Complete Anti Aging Solution
Revitol has been a well known brand in anti aging products for many years. Revitol Complete’s formula simply aims to achieve a complete anti aging solution to revitalize your skin, to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and to hydrate and tighten facial skin. This product is especially designed for both women and men.
Revitol states they use patented ingredients which not only can help to reduce wrinkles but also can help in make you look younger by targeting sagging skin, stimulating the renewal of skin cells and increasing collagen.
Currently Revitol is available in 1, 2, 3 en 4 packages. When you buy 3 packages you get 1 free and when you buy 4 packages you get 2 free. This seems to be a pretty good deal for such a well known product. Besides the good price the producers website states tbat you will get a 90 day refund if you’re not satisfied with the product. Of course conditions apply which you can read at their website.
If you looking for a product aimed at reducing your dark circles, eye bags and puffiness, I recommend a different product, Eyelasticity. I had tried numerous products for reducing the dark circles around my eyes from natural remedies to various creams. But none were as effective as Eyelasticity.
I noticed changes after about 5-6 weeks and it kept getting better. I was so impressed by its results that I recommended it to my mother. She now appears more youthful with reduced puffiness and eye bags. It has even taken care of her laugh lines developed over the years. I recommend this product for reducing dark circles and puffy eyes.
The ingredients are clearly listed out. You can visit the producers website for a detailed list of ingredients. Not being a very science person I could only understand a few, which are known to beneficial like water, Aloe Vera extracts, green tea leaf extracts and seed oil.